Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Birthday My Darling

Today is my Scotty's birthday! 
This wonderful man has been part of my life for 34 years and this June I will be married to him for 32 of them.

I love his kindness.
I love his patience.
(He has to be to stay married to me.)
I love who I am when I'm with him. 
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his "BOUNTY"  ( Mr. EA's idea)
I love his sense of humor.


I love that he still likes to play in the water.


I LOVE his blue eyes and his gray hair.
I even love that he's a police officer.
Even though it gets scary sometimes.


On the phone with one of the gazillion people that called and texted him today.
Here's how he wanted to spend his birthday. 
Oh the sacrifices I make for that man! ;-)


He started out at the pool because we knew this was coming.  But to quote Mr. EA, "a rainy day at the beach is still better than a normal day at home".



We will move out here tomorrow.


I wanted to leave you with one more picture.  When we are at the gulf it is a habit of ours to go out onto the balcony just before we go to bed.  This is what greeted us last night!  Probably left over from the SUPER MOON.

Happy birthday my Scotty, I love you!

Elizabeth Ann






2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to "your man"....and congratulations on your long and happy marriage!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree that you picked a winner but I'll be the first to say, Mr. EA is a pretty, lucky fella to have Mrs. EA! Love you guys!!!

    Your fellow junkie,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete