Friday, July 23, 2010

New Stuff


Have you ever gotten ready to take pictures and realize that you left the memory card in the computer at home? Please say yes! Well it happened to me today. I took my camera to work with plans to take some pictures of the new goodies I put in my booth yesterday. You guessed it... memory card...at home...*#@^! So I resorted to my phone camera, they aren't the greatest pictures but hopefully you can stand looking at them.


I also had intentions of taking the pictures this morning before we opened that didn't work out either. By the time I got around to taking the pictures several things had sold! SupeR Happy! But that means you missed seeing the french enamel bucket I had where these two buckets sit now.


I even had to borrow the library table from the owners of Consigning Interiors because the bench I had there sold. Happy, Happy, Happy!! I have a garage full of furniture but it all needs work. Since I'm leaving Sunday for the mission trip I knew I wouldn't be able to get anything done. Now I have to just resist taking this home because I really like it.






















I think I need to put something behind that bakers rack to block out the booth behind it. She has nice things but our items just seem to blend together. I've got some ideas.....

Okay, last picture hopefully you weren't bored.
Don't forget about the Blog Coupon on my side bar. To print it all you have to do is right click then click on "print picture". If your in Consigning Interiors and see me there please say hello, I would love to meet you. I'm off next week for a mission trip but I'll be back the next Monday.
Joyfully,
Elizabeth Ann

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you gotta quit tempting me with these pictures! I see many things drool-worthy....we're here in Gulfport this weekend but I'd really love to be in Birmingham making a little side trip to CI. Be safe and have a great week on your mission trip.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! The pictures...all the better to tempt you with my dear. Thanks Judy.
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived near so I could shop with you! Hope you have a lovely and productive trip. I know God will bless each of you in your efforts to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish so much that I could come shop with you! Look forward to hearing about your mission trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is for Lynn, thank you so much for becoming one of my followers. I'm always so excited to see that number change. You made my day!

    Joyfully,
    Elizabeth Ann

    ReplyDelete