Friday, June 10, 2011


Blogger is driving me CRAZY!!!

I can't leave comments and I can't see my followers.  It seems to be coming and going.  Some days I can do one or the other and I think I have been able to do both only once in the last couple of weeks.


I'm generally a pretty patient person but this is ridiculous!

I've tried commenting on several blogs but just can't. 
I'm not being a snob I promise. 
Is it something I'm doing or need to do? 
Is anyone else having this problem? 
Well if you were I guess you couldn't tell me could you?!!

I do want to say to Kelli at Restore Interiors that I am praying for her whole family and I hope her daughter is better very soon.

Well I'm done ranting and I'm hoping for a solution soon.

Joyfully, (truthfully Aggravated)
Elizabeth Ann

1 comment:

  1. When you sign in to Google, uncheck the box that says "keep me signed in". That should work so you can leave comments. It worked for me and others I know. Let me know if it works for you.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete