Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Customer Appreciation Coupon!!!!!


YES! 20% OFF ANY ONE ITEM
(including items already marked down)
 
in my booth at Encore Resales.
 Please see the previous post about Consigning Interiors if you haven't already. 

I wanted to say thank you and to introduce you to Encore Resales so here's a little something just for my blog readers. 
Right click on the image here or on my side bar then choose
 "print picture". 
Then take the coupon to Encore and have fun! 
You can print as many as you would like but please only
use one coupon per visit.
My booth is basically a wreck right now but should be all pretty by this weekend.  If you are able to make it before the weekend come on over!  You don't mind digging and stepping over stuff do you?

Joyfully,
Elizabeth Ann  


1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth Ann, I have printed the coupon (THANKS!) and am going to try my best to get over there this weekend!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete