Friday, September 17, 2010

A New Home and A Second Home!

I've MOVED!


Luckily I didn't need one of these!



Only one of these!

Elizabeth Ann's has moved to a little bit larger booth in a better location inside Consigning Interiors. 


As soon as you enter the store my new booth is straight back !

I've been working HARD trying to get it set up and arranged.  I've still got some tweaking to do but I promise pictures soon!

AND

I will also have a SECOND home soon!

Elizabeth's is located in Cahaba Heights
4209 Dolly Ridge Rd., Vestavia, AL (205)977-3355
Elizabeth Ann's will have a second home at
Elizabeth's Consignments.

Very appropriate don't you think?

I move in October 1st, hopefully sooner.  That same day all the vendors will be having a tent sale so it should be busy.

I'm extremely excited about both but all this work has been kicking my buttocks (hear this the way Forrest Gump said it)
But I'm loving every minute of it!

I think I might actually be staying home tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to give our home some much needed TLC. 
I'm anxious to get some fall decorations up.

Thanks for reading it really means a lot to me and a special thank you to those that have signed up to be followers. You have no idea how excited I get when I see I have a new follower.

Joyfully,
Elizabeth Ann

9 comments:

  1. Good evening Elizabeth:

    How exciting to have a second "home". I can't wait to see your new bigger booth at CI and will try my best to get over to see your new space at Elizabeth's soon....I love that area where that's located.

    And to answer you last weekend when you hoped we could still be friends even though we are on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to our football, of course we are, but I still gotta say.....WAAAAAAR EAGLE!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations may you overflow with regulars who will love your stuff and return over and over again brining other followers to appreciate you and your finds.
    Blessings, Firedancer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new space and the new location at Elizabeth's...next time I'm in B'ham I will be sure to check it out! Found you over at Judy's blog.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! what a huge feather for your cap.
    Can't wait to see all the pictures of your first and second location;))
    xoxox,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    When I saw your booth at CI, I said to myself, somebody looks at the same blogs I do...and sure enough, you have most of them listed here. Glad to see somebody else who "gets it" My style of decorating and crafting is lost on the girls I work with. When I told them I had feedsack pillows on my couch, they looked at me sideways, kinda like my dogs does. Love your booth, yours is the main reason I come in there...my heart skipped a beat when I saw your feedsack table runners...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new booth! I hope it is fabulously successful.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news about your new space, Enjoy!


    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elizabeth! I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I have really enjoyed getting to know you over the past few weeks! I FINALLY got my blog up and I wanted let you know that I am going to put you in the blogs I follow column if that is okay with you:) the web address to mine is www.restoreinteriors.blogspot.com. Have a great week!!
    Blessings,
    Kelli Wright

    ReplyDelete